Saturday, February 28, 2009

Blackberry Failed to Attract Rizky Hanggono

Rizky_hang12Blackberry sophistication was not successful hornet stars' Ungu Violet ', Rizky Hanggono. Rizky not claim to have a Blackberry mobile phone secanggih.

Most artists classmates Rizky Hanggono use Blackberry services to communicate. However, for Rizky, Blackberry is not practical.

"I'm not interested because I'm not the pleasure of chatting. Lagian ponselnya sizable, if somewhat dikantongin ribet," I Rizky time talking with detikhot in Wisma Mampang, South Jakarta has not been this long.

Although the wife Roro phone that is the most important part of life, Blackberry deems not too important. Rizky only rely on all phones to support their work.

To determine the Rizky any special characteristics to be a personal mobile phone. "The most important sound is clean, can be SMS, MMS, and 3G because I can I see children," said Rizky.

No comments: