Here are 6 ways the basic care of hair that you can practice to improve health and enhance the appearance of your hair:
- Have a good lifestyle. By maintaining healthy lifestyle will make your hair stay healthy too. Lifestyle with excessive stress, smoking, not exercising and eating nutritious foods can affect your hair condition. and u sahakan have enough time to sleep.
- Choosing a good roduk p. Avoid using hair products with alcohol which can cause dry hair. H indari usage of hair styling products directly on your scalp, if you placed in your scalp, it will clog the pores on your head.
- Swim time. To maintain healthy hair to keep it, before entering the swimming pool, wet your hair with clean water (tap water) first. This is to reduce the adverse effects of swimming pool water containing chlorine. We recommend using a special hat to protect your hair from chlorinated water. But if you choose not to wear a hat, always use a shampoo after swimming.
- When dry the hair using a dryer. Hot air can damage your hair so when using a hair dryer set the cold setting. Avoid using hair blowdryer on one side for more than a few seconds, motion-the movement of your hair in different directions. Hairdry and try to distance far enough away from your hair. To speed up the drying process, pat your hair with a towell and always keep your hair dry naturally, let your hair is moist enough when using these dryers.
- When m enyisir or brushing hair. Use a softer brush and flexible, so much less damage your hair to be natural. Become brittle or damaged hair when combed in wet conditions so avoid brushing or combing your hair while you are still wet. Wait until your hair is almost dry before scrubbing. Use a brush / comb with widely spaced bristles / teeth are fine. Because of the comb with sharp teeth also scratch your scalp so that it can also damage your hair brush and comb to keep it clean, wash once a week regularly using soap or shampoo. Start by combing your hair gently from the tip to reduce tangles and continued to comb your hair to the bottom. Always brush / comb with direction from top to bottom. Finally h indari use a plastic brush / comb that can create static electricity.
- When shampooing. Buy shampoo & conditioner that suits your hair type. Trial and error is the best way to find out what the best hair products specific to your hair. Wash your hair with shampoo to remove dirt, dead skin cells, hair oil, or hair products that may get into your hair. When shampooing, rinse your hair before putting shampoo to remove dust, dirt and other foreign items, then apply shampoo to your scalp and massage gently with your fingertips. Once you finish make sure that you rinse your hair with a clean, remove all the rest of the shampoo that may be left. shampoo residue can dry scalp / hair and or attract dirt. It is recommended that you only once to avoid menyampo drying your hair. If you have oily hair, lathering / menyampo longer you can stimulate the oil glands produced more. You should wash your hair as often as you feel the need to keep it clean but the general rule for oily hair is that you should wash it every day and for dry hair only wash it 2-3 times a week. Use a conditioner after shampooing, it will moisturize your hair, providing extra protection, add shine, reduce static, and makes it easier to manage. When conditioning your hair, try to spread the conditioner evenly through your hair and leave for a few minutes before washing your hair. Do not use excessive force when brushing your hair, remember hair loss most vulnerable when wet.